Brad took the CPA exam 15 years ago, he never studied, so he didn't do very well. For his line of work, it would have been nice, but not actually necessary. He is a senior financial accountant for a large real estate company in Chicago. But he hasn't gone anywhere. I know he can do even more. He know knows he can. So he is working on getting his CPA.
Now this isn't just an exam, but 4 exams he will be taking probably over 2 years. He was also need to get 9 more college credits. The college credits can be in anything. I know him, it will probably be in History. The credits is a new requirement Indiana has. To obtained your CPA you must of 150 college credits. Brad has 141 between ISU and Purdue.
I am bragging on Brad because he is taking the initiative to make his life better. To improve himself. It isn't always easy to do when we are older, but he is doing it. Since he made the commitment by signing up for the class. I know he is serious.
I love my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment