She told me how she needed to start preparing for it. She needs to learn the language and get ready to go. I understand her go to attitude. I recall having it when I was not much older then her. However, Sami is 12 years old. and she has time. Not time to change her mind, but time to prepare. I explained to Samantha if she is really serious about this, then these are the areas she needs to prepare in, it didn't include knowing the language at this point.
You see it is the details in our life that we don't want to work at that will actually prepare us for the service for the King. It is the continuous piano practice, the violin, the flute. It is doing well with our oratory competition so we can speak in front of others, it is having good daily devotions and even obeying. If we can't obey our parents, then we will never obey God when the time comes. Something I learned way late in life.

No comments:
Post a Comment