Well it started with a bumper sticker. I have a Mitt
Romney sticker on my car. I was in Dekalb, Illinois, and Sami was in a business candy selling. This man knocks on my car window, with sign in hand. He told me he made the sign and it was magnetic. He asked me if I would like it. We tried fitting it on the back of my car. It doesn't fit so well, so we placed it on the side.
Finally, after multiple tries I got it to fit on the back. Since then I have been some very peculiar responses. None negative though.
Today alone, I have gotten 3 thumbs up, 2 huge smiles, and someone tailgating me trying to take a picture of it. At first I was paranoid, trying to figure out what was wrong. Then I realize it was all over this sign.
I am unsure how the election will go. But if it is anything like the excitement I have seen, I believe Romney must have many supporters. Ironic, enough, I have yet to see anyone say anything bad about it. That is surprisingly because earlier this summer, we had a Richard Murdock and an AntiObama sticker peeled off my car.
No comments:
Post a Comment